It's amazing to think that we're already in the month of February, here at Foundations Christian School in Horseheads, NY. Our first year has been awesome so far. We've grown so much as a school, and we've learned how to roll with some of the punches that have been thrown at us along the way. We're definitely a much stronger school than we were in September.
If you've been looking for a Christian school in the Elmira/Horseheads area, we are now having our open enrollment to prepare for the upcoming school year. Please feel free to visit our website to download your copy of the registration form.
What are some of the reasons parents have chosen Foundations Christian School for their children? There are many reasons, actually. Here are just a few:
1. They want their kids to enjoy a Christ-centered education that's free from many public school restrictions.
2. They want to send their kids to a Christian school, but many of the other Christian schools in the area are too expensive.
3. Their children are struggling with issues in public school, such as bullying or poor grades because of not getting the attention that's needed from the teacher.
4. They want their kids to go to a smaller school where they can get more one-on-one attention and instruction.
5. Their kids are struggling with the Common Core.
If any of these hits home for your family, we would love to have you check out what we have to offer here at Foundations Christian School. We're excited about the upcoming year, and we're looking forward to all that God has for us as we finish out this year, as well. For more information, contact us today!
*Photo courtesy of stockimages - www.freedigitalphotos.net*
Our goal is for this blog to be informative, entertaining and fun for parents and anyone who is interested in learning more about Foundations Christian School. Thanks for reading!